What is the ESNcard?
The ESNcard is a membership card of the Erasmus Student Network. It is a proof of membership in ESN Brno and so indirectly of the ESN Network. Its main objective is to support and give opportunities to international students during and after their exchange period.
Here is a list of benefits you receive with your ESNcard:
- Discounts for our events
- Cheaper traveling with Ryanair, FlixBus
- Various discounts for Eurosender, Spotahome, coffee shops, gyms, etc.
- Discounts in businesses in Brno. For more info check out the list of our partners.
- Keep in mind that the ESNcard is valid in every city with an ESN section (Europe-wide), so if you travel to one of them you'll enjoy the corresponding discounts and benefits. Check www.esncard.org for further information.
The ESNcard is valid for 12 months and only valid with a photo and correct personal data. The card is strictly personal and cannot be used by somebody else than the card holder. You can get your ESNcard by clicking the link below and then you can come to pick it up in our office, "Panda Point" (block A03) during open hours (Open hours will be published in telegram group). We will be printing new ESNcards in two waves.
- If you order it before 28.1. you can pick it up during Welcome Week (29.1. - 4.2.).
- If you order it before 4.2. it will be ready during the first week of school (5.2. - 9.2.).
- If you miss both deadlines and you'll want to get an ESNcard afterwards, you still have to fill the form but you also need your own printed photo (2.5x3.5cm).
The price is 450 CZK. (Paid at Panda Point only in cash and only Czech Crowns)
Order your card here :)